/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Friday, January 20, 2006

My First Meme

V Day is around the corner! Yay! I am making a list of things that I want G to get me. So unromantic huh? =P

Yesterday, I posted an entry asking what to do with my Noro Shinano. In the end, I have decided to make Klaralund using Noro Silk Garden #201. Huh? Stumped? Well, the more I look at Shinano #14, the more I realise the colorway will not be something that I will wear. So if you are reading this, lives in the North America and is interested in it, please make me an offer that I can't refuse. ^_^ All 10 skeins are still in the pack in a smoke-free, pet-free environment. The pic that I had been posting of it is taken from the ebay auction page. I will try to take a pic of it and upload it asap.

I have been tagged by Carin of Bumble Bee Knits. This is my first meme so here it goes!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
  1. Personal Assistant
  2. Application Engineer
  3. Product Engineer
  4. Software Engineer
The last 3 are all in the same company just different subsidaries, does that count?

Four (random) movies you could watch over and over:
  1. Emma
  2. Sense & Sensibilities (what can I say, I am a big Jane Austen fan)
  3. Ever After (I am a sucker for romantic flicks!)
  4. Contact
Four places you have lived:
  1. Singapore
  2. Virginia, USA
  3. That's all folks
Four TV shows you love to watch:
  1. Sex & the City
  2. Friends (have all 10 seasons on DVD)
  3. Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
  4. I Dream of Jeannie (just waiting for it to be on DVD)
Four places you have been on vacation:
  1. Canada(Niagara Falls)
  2. Australia(Syndey, Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast)
  3. Malaysia
  4. Hongkong
Four websites you visit daily:
  1. The Straits Times
  2. Craftsters
  3. Bloglines
  4. Yahoo!
Four of your favorite foods:
  1. My Mum's handmade noodles (mmm, I am drooling here)
  2. New York's Cannolli (especially at the italian bakery near G's parents in Brooklyn)
  3. Singapore's Curry Chicken
  4. Minced Pork Noodles
My favourite foods are way more than just 4 but these 4 are what I am thinking of right now!

Four places you would rather be right now:
  1. Singapore (needless to say)
  2. At home knitting
  3. G's sis house (enjoy her company and of course her son, James too!)
  4. New York (it's G hometown and I love it!)
Four Bloggers you are tagging:
I hope they are reading my blog to know that they are being tagged! :P
  1. Winnie
  2. Karma
  3. Lois
  4. Brandy

Now, that you know how bad my taste can be, will you still be my friend? =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

holy junk thats the first time anyone tagged me to meme! lol

20 January, 2006 12:26  
Blogger iSeL said...

Hey! Thanks for the Salina comment.

Yes, I'm still in VA. When do you want to meet? I'm trying to get a group going in Alexandria. We've met once and our next meeting will be this Friday @ 7pm. Maybe night meetings won't work for you, but email me at iselATemailDOTcom for more info or to see if we can meet some other time.

22 January, 2006 22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home