/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, January 09, 2006

Secret Pal 7 Questionaire

Questionaire

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand?
Nope but I usually go for better quality yarn when its a big project like a sweater. I figured since its going to take so much of my time and effort to make it, I might as well make sure its worth the effort.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No, I do not spin. Yes, I do crochet.

3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have a needle holder to store my needles and hooks.

4. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting since Nov 2004. I think my skill level is probably intermediate.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, I do have a wish list with hintbug.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Lavender

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Oh yes! I love all candies, especially the sour one.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I sew or am trying to. Knitting takes up almost all my time. I also bead, do cross-stitch and make simple cards too.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Yes, my computer can play MP3 and I have an iPod as well. My taste in music is kind of eclectic but I do love jazz. I hate rap though.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
My favorite color is blue. But I am open to all other colors too. Nothing that I absolutely can't stand.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
No pets. Smoke-free home too.

12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Oh yes, definately.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Karabella Aurora 8, Rowan Felted Tweed, Jaeger Chamonix so far.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Scratchy wool

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
To finish all projects that I have in my 'In the pipeline' list.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Currently, lace knitting. I love how butterfly is turning out and I can't wait to get started on Kiri.

17. What are you knitting right now?
Salina, Butterfly and Tendances brown sweater.

18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Definately!

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Circular.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Clover Bamboo. I like Balene too.

21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I own a yarn winder. Thinking about getting a swift...

22. How did you learn to knit?
From Debbie Stoller's Stitch 'N Bitch

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
None. So far, I had managed to finish all my projects. Then again, I haven't knitted for long to have a UFO.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Winnie-ther-Pooh

25. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am not an American or a Christian but I love the family gatherings!

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarns!!! My yarn stash increase at an exponential rate as compared to the rate that I knit. LoL

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Rowan. Thinking about subscribing to IK too but their latest issue leaves much to be desire.

28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Nancy Bush's Folk Socks and/or Knitting Vintage Socks

29. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Sock knitting. Is that consider a technique? Felting definately. Fair isle.

30. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Nope but that's next as evidence by the books I am dying to get my hands on. Therefore, also don't know what measurements to provide.

31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
July

32. Allergies?
None that I am aware of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home