/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where have I disappear to?

Just a quick one. I am in Germany now and was here since late February this year. Moved into my apartment already and is trying to get everything set up and settled in. Things do not happen as fast as I would like them to. I have a phone line now and is still working on getting my internet connection up and running. Since I only have internet access at work, I do not think it's wise to blog from the office. Anyway, I am very busy at work too even though I just started!

I am going to India for a business trip next week. Hopefully, my internet connection in my apt will be setup by the time I return so I can spend more time blogging about my life in Germany so far and of course my India trip.

Cheerio for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home