/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A peek of my stash

While I am at it, I might as well show you my recent yarn binge! While Isel is buying to make up for her possible inability to spend much on yarns once she is a student, I am binging because I am leaving the country soon. Any reasons is always a good reason to spend on yarns! HA!

Handmaiden Seasilk in Glacier

Rowan Calmer in Tangerine, Manos Del Uruguay Cotton Stria in Sh214 and Adrienne Vittadini Trina in Sh111

Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply in Blessed and Lorna's Lace Shepherd Sock in Navy

And Rowan Calmer in Coral, Misti Alpaca Laceweight, Artyarns Supermerino in #124 and Beaverslide Fisherman weight in Snowberry...

All these will be enough to last me for the rest of this year and imagine, I still have 2 BIG boxes of stash yarns on its way to Germany!!! I am incorrigible! Lacking any self control if I have any to begin with!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the new year was for DE-Stashing :) All that gorgeous yarn is making me want to go shopping.

17 January, 2007 12:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on you Jade!!! ;)

17 January, 2007 13:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home