/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year Resolution



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Learn how to dismantle land mines.



Get your resolution here.


That would be cool. I am no Angelina Jolie but I would like to do my part to make a world a better place and Cambodia sure needs some help with their land mines. This is a crazy generator, be sure to check out Purly White and Karma's resolution. They had funnier one!

My real resolutions would be to have more FOs, buy less yarn and knit more from my stash! I had been really bad recently. What with all the LYS having their year-end sale and anniversary sale. I am debating whether or not to show you all that I had bought. You will think I am insane! Well, I console myself that I am leaving US soon and therefore I G-O-T-T-A stash up. Hehe, lame excuse I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home