/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, January 01, 2007

Rip, rip, rip

Nothing is going on too well for me knitting wise. First, I have to frog my Pomatomus after completing one repeat of Chart A. Why? Because it just looks too holey on a US2 needles. I got my US1 needle on Tues and am now re-knitting it.

Then I had to frog the sweater that I am making for my friend because I decided I do not like the pattern at all. My own fault totally.

Next, I am ALMOST done with my Rusted Root. Before starting on the ribbed band, I thought I will try it on and see if the length is right. Turns out I don't like the fit! It's too tight! I wanted my Rusted Root to be a little loose. Just like in the pic. So more frogging! Oh well, at least all these happened in 2006.

I am sure 2007 will be a better year for me knit wise!

Happy New Year everyone! May all your knits turn out to be as beautiful as you want it to be! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home