/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just a quick one

Remember I told you a while back that I took part in The Knitterly Letter Swap.

Well, here's the card I got from Sarah. The interesting part is that she is from Baltimore, MD. That's only about an hour from where I used to live in the US!
Not just that, the person I was allocated to write to stay in Washington, DC and comes from India! Well, again DC is in the neighbourhood of where I used to live and most importantly, I just went to India for a business trip. Hmm, is this just a mere coincidence or some clever manipulation on Li's part? I will have to check with her on that.

Here's the card I sent to Parikha. Hope she had received it by now and like what I had made for her.
Life has been really hectic since I arrived here. I guess (and I hope) it's this way because this is just the beginning. Much to do to setup a new life here. What with adjusting to a new job in a new country and learning a new language as well. I have only managed to squeeze in some knitting while I am in India. I miss it so much. =( Can't wait to really be able to show more knitting pics on here soon.


Sarah,
Thank you so much for the lovely card and also the very cutsy bookmark that your daughter has made. You will hear from me soon. Pardon me if I am a bit late though. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad the letter got there safely.

03 May, 2007 08:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home