/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Sunday, May 13, 2007

WIPs

This is the back of Beau from Rowan Vintage Knits. This is what you saw last of it at the beginning of this year. It sure has taken me a long time to get from that to this. I am very pleased with how it is turning out so far. I am making the L size of the pattern.


I binded off the back yesterday and immediately started on the front and this is how far I had gotten so far. At the rate I am going, I think I will be done with this right at the start of summer!! Crazy isn't it? But then I am on such a roll now that I don't really want to leave this aside in case I never get back to it again.


And this is Orangina in Rowan Cotton Glace, Sh 822 if you are interested to know. It would be nice if I can finish this in time for summer...


Wow, it's been a while since I have so much photos of my WIP on my blog and I hope you enjoyed it. More to come soon, I hope.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Good to hear that you're enjoying your projects. Have fun making your Orangina, you picked a great color.

13 May, 2007 10:12  
Blogger iSeL said...

You are such a pink girl! Orangina looks great. Glad to see you blogging more often. You need to keep us informed.
Hope the recipient likes the beautiful sweater.

13 May, 2007 21:04  
Blogger Peacock Chic said...

Wow, we have our own pink orangina along. Maybe it is a pinkgina along. I am making mine in a pink version of the rowan cotton glace too. Mine is a fuchsia version. Great minds think alike!

13 May, 2007 23:44  
Blogger JustMe said...

Orangina looks cute in that color. Which size are you making?

14 May, 2007 05:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The knitting looks great -- I think I need to get back to knitting.

14 May, 2007 10:16  
Blogger lomester said...

I just started Orangina this weekend. I love the color you picked. Can't wait to see more pics of yours to make sure mine is going the right way.

14 May, 2007 13:15  
Blogger JustMe said...

BTW, I've tagged you for the random facts quiz on my blog!

16 May, 2007 11:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home