/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back from the mountain

Thank you for indulging me where my obessession with red is concerned. ;-)

I am back from spending a week up in the mountain with the cows and the donkeys here in Germany. It was a great vacation! Most of the days, we slept till almost noon. One morning, a group of cows gathered just right outside our bedroom window and decided to 'moo' as much as they can. It was around 6am in the morning!!! I couldn't tell if they were having a competition of who can 'moo' the loudest, the longest or they are just having their regular cow conference. I am glad that it happened only on 1 morning. Imagine if it's otherwise.

I brought along Beau, Orangina as well as the yarn for the FBS with me up to the hut. I finished one sleeve of Beau and is halfway through with the other one. That's as much knitting as I could get done. I was hoping to cast on for FBS but no such luck. I was just enjoying the hiking, the BBQing and the relaxing too much to do more knitting. Hehe.

Anyway, I am back now and hope I can finish up Beau soon. It's been so long since I have a real(instead of another scarf) FO to show.

Pictures of my vacation to come. Stay tuned.

Oh and I cycled to work today. Not as bad as I thought it would be!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Good to hear you had a lot of fun. That's still a good amount of progress on the sleeves. That sweater will look so good.

14 June, 2007 19:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady but Jade, I have to ask, do you EVER go to work??? hehe....All we hear about are trips here and yonder!!! ;)
Glad you had fun!

14 June, 2007 20:27  
Blogger iSeL said...

Ditto what Sue said. What exactly are you doing over there?

17 June, 2007 08:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home