/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No progress, ripping instead!

I wanted to finish Shifting Glaciers as a Christmas present for my bf. However, that possibility is going to be nearly impossible now.

I am about 1/3 into it and the more I look at it, the more I think the width of the scarf is not wide(read 'manly') enough. You see, I feel that 7" would be too much so instead of casting on the recommended 52sts, I cast on 42sts. Now, I am regretting it. I think 52sts would be much better. So I am going to rip all my progress and start again. =(

Or perhaps I should just made it for myself... But I think it's still not wide enough because it is so so cold here and I need a wide scarf to cover part of my face too!!!

P.S: I am getting so much use out of my malabrigo ribbed scarf. So soft, squishy and warm!!!

P.P.S: Oh and here's a link to my photo album of Kamakura, Japan if you are interested.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade, how does it compare in size to the width Malabrigo? You still might want it for yourself and just start another for O. The pattern is very pretty. BTW, SWF got the $100k in pledges; they are remaining open! Sue

11 December, 2007 20:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home