/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Model pics of Beau

As promised, here are the model pics of Beau. Enjoy! ;-)


There is much happening on the knitting front but since I am leaving for India tomorrow, there is not enough time to talk about everything.

Here's the start of my Tree Jacket in Karabella Aurora 8:

I have finished the cowl neck and is already at the body. However, I have no time to take an updated pic of the Tree Jacket.

As you might have noticed on my sidebar, I have also started on Shifting Sands because this is an easy project to bring around while I travel. I would like to work on Tree Jacket but I think that's just too much yarn to cart around.

Have you seen the latest pattern from the ZehpyrGals? Juliet looks absolutely charming. I am thinking to knit this with the Adrienne Vittadini Trina I have in my stash. The long version and maybe with a 3/4 sleeves to make it more practical for me. Can't wait to get cracking on this.

Ok, that's it for now. Very tired so am heading to bed soon since I have an early flight tomorrow. Please be patient with me. If you have left a comment and have not heard back from me, I might only be able to get back to you when I am back from Singapore.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love that color. Great job.

11 September, 2007 20:15  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Great job! I think I might have to knit myself one!

BTW, love the pose your beau's giving. ;-p

12 September, 2007 04:38  
Blogger Lily said...

The Beau look good on your beau. Both look handsome :)

12 September, 2007 06:14  
Blogger Macoco said...

Whoah - what a great sweater and a great model!

12 September, 2007 10:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, it fits so well and looks good too!

14 September, 2007 22:25  
Blogger lomester said...

Finally some pics! Well worth the wait. :)

20 September, 2007 12:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home