/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Awarded


Wow, I have been awarded by Lily! So now I have to award 5 other gir blogger that rocks. Hmm.... tough choice. 5 is just too little. If you are on my blogroll, you are a Rockin' Girl Blogger too! So grab the button and spread on the attention. =)

I am done with Orangina! Yippee!!! But the weather has been so chilly over here and I had been so busy at work and classes that I haven't been able to get home while the sun is out to take some model pics of myself in natural light. I guess I will just have to take it with flash since I will be away for the next 3 weeks!!! Yup, remember this post? So this might be my last post unless I managed to take a decent pic of my Orangina for the blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Congratulations on your new Orangina, I knew you would finish it in time for Singapore. Have fun in Lake District and also Singapore, looking forward to all your pictures when you return.

30 August, 2007 14:52  
Blogger lomester said...

Oh let me seee !!

31 August, 2007 10:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home