/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So exhausted!

I have had additional responsibilities at work since the beginning of this month. And these additional customers have so much happening right now that I am working more than 10+ hrs per day. =(

I was on a short vacation to Barcelona last week with my bf. It was a fantastic 4 days trip. I enjoyed the time with my bf and the weather and of course Barcelona! But Monday morning was torturous waking up and knowing the tons of work awaiting me at the office.

And then I learned that I would have to travel to Korea and Japan next week! Given any other circumstances, I would have been so thrilled by this prospect. But there is so much that I have to do to prepare for the trip. I can't wait till the 9th of November. That's when I would have finished everything work-related and be able to spend a nice(stress free!) weekends in Tokyo, Japan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Hi Jade! How are you? I hope you'll be able to get a lot done, enjoy the free time portion of your Korea/Japan trip!

30 October, 2007 23:13  
Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

So, that's where you've been all these time? No wonders I never hear from you again. ;-)

31 October, 2007 06:29  
Blogger Macoco said...

Wow Barcelona and not Korea and Japan? That's a lot of travel in such quick succession. I hope things calm down for you and you can enjoy your trips!

31 October, 2007 08:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think YARN and lots of time to knit on the plane! Miss talking to you!!!

31 October, 2007 19:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Barcelona sounds like a treat! =) Seems like everyone is going Korea/Japan this yr end.. =D

03 November, 2007 05:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home