/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lazy

I have been back in Munich for a week now and I have been very very lazy.

I did not tell any of my friends that I am back unless they happened to call me. The weather was bad last week with the high between 8oC-12oC (46F-54F) and that makes me even more lethargic.

Today is a public holiday here in Germany and I just lazed the whole day away. I am not ashamed to say that. I really enjoyed it! BUT I enjoyed lazing too much that I forgot that I should have taken pics of the stash that I acquired from the US recently!

Despite that, I did make some progress with my knitting. Here's a pic of my Tree Jacket.

I have since removed the stitches for the sleeves. Knitting is going so much faster now that the sleeves are off.

I started on the Shifting Sands scarf while waiting to board the plane to London about a month ago. Most of the progress was done while I was vacationing in UK.


This seemed to have become a travel knits as I have not touched it since I am back in Munich. I guess it's because I would really like to finish the tree jacket before the weather starts to get insanely cold here. The yarn is gorgeous - Sundara Sports Merino. And the color, just so pretty. I am making this for my beau. And if he doesn't like it, no problem, I will take it back in a second. ;-)


Ok, back to some more lazing before I have to think about going back to work tomorrow! =(

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

I love the color of your Tree Jacket. That one is currently on my list to knit, so I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

04 October, 2007 08:42  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Lovin your tree jacket! I need to start mine! LOL

04 October, 2007 08:58  
Blogger amanda said...

Both projects are coming along nicely! I am jealous of the temps in Munich. I'm in the midatlantic portion of the US and it's been warm! I used the AC yesterday..ugh.

04 October, 2007 09:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home