/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Out of control

My friend and his wife are coming to UK in September. I will be meeting up with them in London. They offered to bring me whatever I want. Guess what that means? Yarn shopping for me!

And yes, I am shopping way too much and knitting way too slow. So I had placed my orders and here's what's I am getting!!
- 14 skeins of Plymouth Tweed for Cobblestone
- 7 skeins of Plymouth Royal Bamboo
- 6 skeins of Cascade 220 for Bluebell
- 5 skeins of Tahki Classic Cotton for Ms Marigold or Fad Classic
- 1 skein of Handmaiden Sea Silk for Montego Bay Scarf
- 4 bottles of Bath & Body Works Japanese Blossom Body Lotion

How bad am I? I looked at the list and I can't believe I am making them bring this much stuff!!!

Looking at the new issue of Interweave knits, I so want to make Tilted Duster out of the recommended yarn - Berroco Peruvia. Maybe I can get my Beau to sponsor me on that and have it shipped to UK instead where there is hopefully no import tax. Sigh, I have no self control. My stash is taking over the second bedroom and here I am adding on to it some more. Help!!! I need to start knitting out of my stash instead!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elemmaciltur said...

Stash is a good thing...and it needs to be fed. :-p

16 August, 2007 08:20  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh you sound like me...I've gotten a TON of boxes this week! LOL

16 August, 2007 22:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!! I see the shawl/scarf. I haven't even gotten to my new mags yet!! At least yarn is lighter than some things you could have asked for!!! By the way, isn't that why we all have a second bedroom?????

16 August, 2007 23:09  
Blogger Carin said...

I'm happy for you! As long as you're happy with them, don't feel bad about the splurge. They all sound like fun projects. I'm surprised you'd still want more B&BW lotion, you're so close to all the wonderful French toiletries. I really like that perfume I bought from France, I hardly use it, should've bought one more.

17 August, 2007 11:16  
Blogger Lily said...

You have beed awarded. See my blog. Thanks!

19 August, 2007 08:27  
Blogger iSeL said...

Oh, please. My stuff is nothing compared to all that. :P

31 August, 2007 18:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home