/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, October 24, 2005

And the day ends well. ^_^

I arrived home to see 2 packages waiting for me at the doorstep. One of them contains the book-Rowan Vintage Knits. The other contains the yarn for Salina. Yippee, what a way to end the day. =)
This is Rowan Felted Tweed in Cocoa. Can't wait to get started on Salina. However, I gotta finish the camisole that I am making for my friend first since it's the same needle size.

Didn't get to knit much tonight as I was busy re-installing G's sister's computer. Her hard disk is totally gone, some hardware malfunction, so I had to replace the harddisk and reinstall the whole system again. However, I did get some lace done for Bella Paquita while watching Surface. And most importantly, I did it right this time!

Thank you, goodkarma, for your encouragement! We had quite a few common projects! Let me know when you get started on the Diagonal Twist Princess seam jacket from Loop-D-Loop!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to come home to packages! :) Hope to see Salina soon.

25 October, 2005 07:51  
Blogger Mei Jun said...

Hey sis Nice bloggy...

The recent post u posted, the cocoa yarn looks so yummy as if like can eat (lolz) and the lace it's so nice!!! When i get there i muz get to do it... lolz, if possible... heez...

25 October, 2005 10:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cami. What a nice friend you are. I also want to knit Salina. I have the yarn in my stash ready to go...soon!

26 October, 2005 17:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home