/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, October 24, 2005

Not a good week

Things had been slow on the knitting front. I finished the top portion for Bella Paquita. I had completed the right side of the lace before I realised that I had been knitting it wrong. I had been knitting SSP in P2tog! Sigh, so I had to frog the whole lace and redo it.

Things had been quite depressing at home. G had went to a few interviews. One of them, he likes the job description but he knows he probably won't get it cos he is underqualified and true enough, he was rejected based on that. Then there is this other one that sounds promising. The lady was saying how much she likes his resume and his attitude. He felt quite confident that he would get it. So it was very crushing for him to get a call from her this morning saying that she had hired someone else instead. Sigh... Oh well, better luck next time I guess. At least he is getting calls to interview instead of rejection letters.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Aw, I'll keep good thoughts flowing toward you and your G. Sometimes just the right thing is there, waiting for you, and it takes time to find.

Keep us posted on Bella Paquita. I haven't seen enough of these and think it's so beautiful. :)

24 October, 2005 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home