/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pics of completed Apricot Jacket



As promised, here are the shots for Apricot Jacket. Doesn't look too great cos G is not a great photographer. Oh well, will have to make do for now.

I received the Karabella Aurora 8 that I ordered last Friday. Wow, that was some very fast shipping from MA. The color is a light powdery blue heather. What a yummy yarn. I swatched for Bella Paquita immediately and got the gauge I want immediately! The yarn is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to finish Bella and parade in it soon. Hehe. Oh well, it will be weeks before that happened so you can make do with the swatch for now:
Isn't that pretty? Can't wait for it to be transform into a top soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger winnie said...

Apricot looks lovely on you! and bella paquita will be a fast knit too. In fact, I'm wearing mine to lab today. Thanks for offering the nashville, I'll keep knitting my raspy until I run out. If I do need the extra yarn, will let you know, k?

18 October, 2005 14:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute cardigan! I hope you enjoy it. It's frustrating when the pictures don't show the true beauty. It just means that you'll have to wear it out even more so that everyone can see how great it is!

Enjoy the Aurora 8!

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog

18 October, 2005 23:05  
Blogger goodkarma said...

Once again, your Aprikot Jacke (in apricot, even!) looks fantastic! :) I adore Karabella Aurora 8. It's going to make a gorgeous Bella Paquita. I'll be back to see. :)

20 October, 2005 17:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home