/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So much to knit and so little time...

What a sad day for whales. =( . I just read on Yahoo! news that almost 60 whales died because they got stranded on a beach on the Australian island of Tasmania. I love whales. It's sad to always read about such stranding that usually ended with death...

I am very fascinated with mammals of humungous size. Maybe that's why I am so into Surface right now. Granted, that mammal is of alien origin. G likes the show too. However, we both concurred that it needs a better script and definately better acting. Some of the dialogue are so corny.

There is so much I want to get started on knitting right now. Just look at my 'In the pipeline' list. It's increasing faster than it's decreasing. And then look at my 'On the needles' progress. I am barely inching along. Also, I am more a one-project-at-a-time girl. It's not that I can't multi-task but that once I got started with one project, I am eager to get it done and start prancing around in it. Haha. However, I am currently working on 2 projects right now- the camisole and Bella Paquita. The camisole is kind of a boring knit cos except for the edge, the rest is in st st. Since it's done in the round, that means knitting all the way. Which is why I am also working on Bella too. Occassionally, I will get to the scarf that I am making for my sis too. That is out of need as she is visiting me at the end of November and a scarf is definately required especially since she will be coming from all year round tropical Singapore. Orangina is for her too which is why it's on the needle. But so far, all I had done with it is swatch it. Probably she will end up taking over that project when she comes visit me. =P

I am so excited. Can't wait for her to come here soon enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger winnie said...

sorry to hear about the whales too. knitting-wise, the yarn you chose for bella paquita is delish. Let me know if you run into any problems.

26 October, 2005 00:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home