/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am flattered!

Wow, Jiafang, I didn't know that you think so highly of me and my knits! I am so flattered! So to get you started, I will be sending you a copy of the book-Stitch & Bitch-that I used to teach myself to knit. Hopefully it will help you as much as it did me! However, I hope you don't mind that you will be getting it in December instead as I will have my sis bring it back to Singapore with her. Shipping will be cheaper then. Hehe.

I am almost done with the LMKG: Camisole. Just the picot stitches around the collar left and blocking so that the lace portion will be more visible. I tried it on yesterday and I love how cute it looks! I am definately going to make one for myself next Summer. The one I am making now is for my friend. Hope she will like it as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home