/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Friday, November 04, 2005

Last Minute Knitted Gifts: Silk Camisole Completed!

Presenting Andean Treasure Camisole from Last Minute Knitted Gifts:


Pattern: Silk Camisole
Source: Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: 4.5 balls of KnitPicks Andean Treasure in Embers
Needle: US5 24" Circular
Size: 32"
Made for: Huili

This is an easy knit. It's supposed to be completed in 8hrs or less. I don't know how long in all I took but probably longer than that. =P I was a little apprehensive about how this will turn out when I received the yarn but it looks better than I expected. Very gorgeous color knitted up. For your info, the camisole is way too big for me. I made it look better by having a clip hold the back together.

Now, all it needs is some blocking to spread the lace part out a bit. I just placed an order for a blocking board and it will not be here for another week or so. As I am excited to post a FO, you got it ala unblock. Will post another pic with close up of the lace portion when it's all blocked and pretty.

Update: Just to clarify, I am making this for my friend so it's supposed to be bigger. Thank you for all the kind comments and suggestions though. ^_^

3 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

That's beautiful! It's a gift for someone else? Lucky girl. So how do you like the Andean Treasure?

04 November, 2005 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color is gorgeous on you! Can you try pulling it longer while you block to make it narrower?

07 November, 2005 10:16  
Blogger auntyk said...

Jade, I love the silk cami! Just what I want to make for my daughter! I'm going to try it.

19 February, 2006 20:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home