/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Progress Shots

As promised, here are the progress shot for the various projects that I am working on now:

Lace & Agate Lace

I am using Jaeger Chamonix in Nimes for this scarf. It's 30% done. I am hoping it will be done by Friday if not earlier. Beads wise, I am planning to use MOP mixed with sapphire crystal. It's looking great in my mind. Hopefully it will be what I think it will look like.

HP: Cho's Scarf

I am making this for G's elder sister using Unger Utopia in Dark Navy and Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather. This is knit in the round so it's a very boring knit. I had 4 repeats done so far. About 6 more to go judging by how long it is now. Hopefully I will be able to finish this before X'mas.

Rowan 36: Butterfly

This is butterfly for G's other sister. I am using Jaggerspun Zephyr which is a blend of 50% tussah silk, and 50% fine merino wool. I love how it is turning out so far. It's a pretty fast knit once you get the momentum going. However, I have to be very careful with it since this is a lace knit. Frogging it will be a nightmare that I am not willing to go through at this point of time. This will probably be put on hold until after christmas. She will get it whenever I am done with it. =P Definately before her birthday in April!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll finish your scarves in time. And butterfly is gorgeous so far. Love all that lace! :)

16 December, 2005 09:27  
Blogger goodkarma said...

Your projects look great so far! You can do it!

16 December, 2005 10:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home