/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Japanese Craze

Thanks to Li, her recent Japanese craze has rubbed off on me. She just bought 3 japanese knitting magazines/books on YesAsia.com and after doing some googling, I managed to find a website with photos of all the designs found in one of the mag she bought-Keitodama Fall 2005.

Lacking any self control at all, I mosey my way over to YesAsia and promptly add that issue of Keitodama that Li bought to my shopping cart as well. As if that is not enough, I saw this mag and just had to buy it. I can't find any pics of the designs in this mag on the web but I love the sweater the cover model is wearing. That's it, I need help. I need to be admitted to a knitting rehabilitation center to stop my compulsive spending on knitting. My sister is coming next week, I need to cut back on spending so that I will have money to bring her around. Arrrgggh, I dread to see my credit card bill for next month. It's not going to be pretty. Thankfully, Christmas is just around the corner.


These are the 2 mags I bought.

Jiafang, I am going to need your help with japanese translation. I did find a website with some japanese knitting terms translation though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaa, sure no problem if I can understand those term. I think sooner or later, your warerobe will only contain knitted clothes...haaaa.

16 November, 2005 19:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home