/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Japanese Craze

Thanks to Li, her recent Japanese craze has rubbed off on me. She just bought 3 japanese knitting magazines/books on YesAsia.com and after doing some googling, I managed to find a website with photos of all the designs found in one of the mag she bought-Keitodama Fall 2005.

Lacking any self control at all, I mosey my way over to YesAsia and promptly add that issue of Keitodama that Li bought to my shopping cart as well. As if that is not enough, I saw this mag and just had to buy it. I can't find any pics of the designs in this mag on the web but I love the sweater the cover model is wearing. That's it, I need help. I need to be admitted to a knitting rehabilitation center to stop my compulsive spending on knitting. My sister is coming next week, I need to cut back on spending so that I will have money to bring her around. Arrrgggh, I dread to see my credit card bill for next month. It's not going to be pretty. Thankfully, Christmas is just around the corner.


These are the 2 mags I bought.

Jiafang, I am going to need your help with japanese translation. I did find a website with some japanese knitting terms translation though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jia Fang said...

Haaa, sure no problem if I can understand those term. I think sooner or later, your warerobe will only contain knitted clothes...haaaa.

16 November, 2005 19:45  
Blogger eastern white said...

oh please let me know how you like those when you have them. my pal in s'pore is willing to get the mags and send them to me!

29 November, 2005 12:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home