/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Headache, headache go away...

Suffering from a terrible headache! Courtesy of being born a woman! Had it since last night. I thought it was a hunger headache last night but after a big meal, a night of rest and 4 Tylenol later, I am convinced that's not the case! I never had it this bad. I usually have menstrual cramp instead of this persistent pain at my left temple. Arrgghh, no knitting last night and probably no knitting tonight too. Don't even feel like eating.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are feeling so badly! I hope you are feeling better soon.

SP

31 January, 2006 15:16  
Blogger goodkarma said...

Aw, get lots of rest and water, and be well soon.

31 January, 2006 21:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink lotsa water and get well soon! (I think the water drinking thing is a SEA thing.. coz it sounds a little weird here..) Happy CNY! =) Your blog sure looks CNY-ish!

01 February, 2006 03:18  
Blogger Majd Ayoubi said...

thank you for vising my blog,

I enjoyed reading your comment ..

by the way you have stylish taste in accessories.

;)
take care

01 February, 2006 08:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home