/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello, I am still here

Hello, remember me? Me who has been having way loads of fun in Munich, Germany currently. Oops, so sorry that it's been so long since I last posted anything.

So what have I been up to? Heehee. Travelling around Europe, of course. I had been to Barcelona, Paris and the countryside of UK. Hmm, haven't got around to uploading the photos yet. I took too much pics in Barcelona and can't decide which one of them to upload yet. As I like my photos to appear in chronological order, I am not going to upload the rest till I uploaded Barcelona and that's going to take a while.

On the knitting front, I am STILL working on my Clapotis which sadly is still in the same state as about a month ago. Besides that, I am also working on another scarf for my friend.

Pictures to come soon. I promise. =P

P.S: My company just changed their internet access policy so I am not able to access my web based email until my return to the US. Please understand if you didn't hear back from me via email! ^_^

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! i was in DC and north carolina this past week/weekend. wasn't sure if you were still in the area or still in europe. hope you are doing well! =)

04 September, 2006 19:05  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Been missing you! Glad to see you pop your head out to say "hello" to us. :)
=:8

04 September, 2006 20:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Can't wait to see all the gorgeous photos. It's great to hear you're having a good time there. Don't feel too bad about your Clapotis, you're having fun. I think I'm doing worse, haven't been knitting at all, hehe.

05 September, 2006 09:16  
Blogger 安淋 - Kessa said...

Love the pics. Hope you enjoyed your trip around Europe~! And I hope someday someone can say the previous sentence to me too. *haha*

05 September, 2006 10:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having fun and travelling. let us know when you are back in town.

05 September, 2006 11:46  
Blogger auntyk said...

So glad to see something on your blog! Glad you are doing well! I'm getting better, finally!

09 September, 2006 11:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home