/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Friday, August 04, 2006

Life goes on as usual

Regardless of what happened in your journey of life, you just have to move on and live each day as it comes. Time doesn't wait for anybody. I am feeling fine. I have a lot of good friends and it helps when things like that happened. It is also when such a thing happened that you realise who are your friends. Thank you, my dear friends.

While I was back in the US, I decided to start on Clapotis. Yes, it's fine time that I knit the ever popular Clap for myself. I am making it out of Sundara Yarns Aran Silky Merino in a variegated purple and blue shade. I am loving it and can't wait to be done with it. I will post a pic as soon as I get around to taking a pic of it. The weather hasn't been too nice here in Munich recently.

I had also frogged my Ms Marigold. No idea when I will get around to re-knitting it in a the RIGHT size again.

Here are a few albums that I had just uploaded on my Multiply webpage. Enjoy and have a good weekends!


Around Munich & Regensburg


Dachau Concentration Camp and viewing of 3rd place World Cup match at Munich Olympic Stadium


Ulm, Germany

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so nice. Good to hear that you're enjoying making Clapotis. Have fun.

04 August, 2006 10:42  
Blogger carrie said...

hope you are feeling better -- sorry that you are having such a rough time now.

04 August, 2006 23:12  
Blogger auntyk said...

So glad to see your updated page! Please keep in touch!

05 August, 2006 22:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home