/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Long live the (Shopping) Queen

Yeah, I think I deserve the title. If not that, I definitely qualify for the princess level! I arrived on the 9 May and today is the 8 June. I am flying back to the US tomorrow and so I thought I will do an inventory of what I had spent on so far. An inventory of my shopping to be precise. I was so shocked! Check out the result:
  • 12 tops
  • 1 bag
  • 3 pairs of shoes
  • 1 coat
12 TOPS! How the hell did I manage to do that! That's an average of 3 tops per week! If we count the pack of Rowan Cotton Glace as a top (cos we all know that's what it's probably going to be one day), that will mean 13 tops! And the total cost of everything? You won't want to know but I am quite sure it's in the range of €500-€€1000 (Gasp). Thankfully, G doesn't read my blog. Another thing to be thankful for? My spending is totally covered by my allowance and therefore technically, I didn't spend anything. =P So that means more shopping to come! Haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=0 Thats quite abit of shopping!

13 June, 2006 06:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home