/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank YOU

I am so sorry to not have responded to anyone's comment. I was too distraught at first to respond. Then I can't think of what to say... I still don't know how to explain it all.

Thank you so much for all your concerns. I really appreciated it. I was so surprised to see that I have so many friends in the virtual world. :-)

I am feeling much better now. It helps to put some distance between us especially given the situation. I am back in Munich, Germany currently.

Things haven't been right for a while and I just feel that it's time to move on before more years are wasted... I have no idea how to explain it. To put it simply, I just can't imagine spending the rest of my life with a man who doesn't love me as much as I love him... I had been thinking about this for a while now. This probably explain why I am actually able to move on easier... No, there is no 3rd party in Germany if you are wondering anything in that direction. I just feel that I deserve better. Maybe I am wrong. Only time will tell.

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You do deserve someone who will love you with all their heart and as much as you love them. And all the happiness in life.

I am so sorry you are going through such an unhappy time.

Do you think you will move back to Singapore?

28 July, 2006 13:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything will be ok soon. Take care.

30 July, 2006 20:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just catching up on your posts... hope all is going well with you. it must be hard. but things will get better. you know it will.

31 July, 2006 10:38  
Blogger iSeL said...

It was nice seeing you again. Hope things get better fast. You deserve to be happy.

31 July, 2006 19:31  
Blogger Amanda said...

Good for you. Hang in there!

31 July, 2006 19:52  
Blogger kienjean said...

This is normal for all couples, perhaps a crisis to test your relationship. Yes, time will tell.

01 August, 2006 10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there... just got back from china and wanted to see how you were doing. how long will you be in munich? hope you are doing well... and i agree, you deserve better! *hugs* =)

07 August, 2006 02:43  
Blogger tambor said...

You are wrong in something. G loves you more then you will ever know. I had my chance and blew it. But I am in love with you even now. Your time wasted would have been because your not in love with me anymore. I am and always was in love with you. You won't ever believe that it seems. I dont get to prove you wrong either. Ich liebe dich

23 August, 2006 09:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home