/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Men's Cashmere Scarf


Pattern: Men's Cashmere Scarf
Source: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns Forbidden, Navy
Needle: US11 24" circular
Time Taken: 2 weeks

This is the one and only project that I managed to finish in the past 5 months. Hmm, actually not quite true. I did knit a small handphone pouch with the letter B embossed on it for my friend, Bettina but somehow I didn't take a pic of it or post about it here.

I love the yarn, absolutely yummilicious. The pattern is nice BUT it does curl up at both sides. I already did my best to steam iron it flat. Will see what happen when my friend start using it. Let's hope for the best! Else I will just have to frog it and reknit it in another pattern.

3 Comments:

Blogger kienjean said...

My aunt, can you do one for me and I pay you later? It's nice...

26 September, 2006 04:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, cashmere, nice project.

26 September, 2006 09:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats nice im sure i couldnt be able to do one,im not so creative in things like that but its so nice to see somebody's nice work,thanks :)

14 January, 2009 06:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home