/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures

This is a long time coming. I haven't uploaded any pictures for 2 mths now. So finally, I got my act together and decided to pick 60 out of the 300+ pics that I took at Barcelona and upload it to my multiply account. With that out of the way, the rest was easy since I didn't went insane with my camera after that. ;-)

Click on the thumbnails or the name to view the albums. Hope you will enjoy viewing them.

    Barcelona, Spain
    11- 15 August 2006
    Sagrada Familia, Hot spanish guys(think Antonio Banderas), tapas, La Ramblas, need I say more? Hehe


    Swanage & Portland, United Kingdom
    19 - 20 August 2006
    Visited the Jurassic Coast which is one of the 7 Wonders of the World for the category of nature. Did you know that? I didn't!


    Paris, France
    26 - 29 August 2006
    French are known to be rude but I had the most pleasant experience while I was there. How can I think otherwise when I had one guy helping me to find my hotel and another telling me how beautiful I am despite the langauge barrier. ;-)


    Arena & Starnberger See, Germany
    9 September 2006
    The arena was specially built for WorldCup 2006. Starnberger See(or Lake in English) is just absolutely breath-taking!


    Nordlingen & Dinkelsbuehl, Germany
    10 September 2006
    2 cute and picturesque towns located along the Romantic Road in the Southern part of Germany.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!! I'm envious of the places you've been =)

26 September, 2006 15:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home