/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Camera is broken

Remember I got Bea at Kim Hargreaves when they were having a free S&H promotion a while back? The shade of Wool Cotton I ordered is not what I expected and I was lucky to find a buyer for it.

The rest of the color for Rowan Wool Cotton are not what I wanted for Bea either... So I have been surfing around and I came across a new yarn from Classic Elite - Classic Elite Wool Bamboo. As the name suggests, the yarn is 50% wool and 50% bamboo. Doesn't that sound absolutely wonderful? I am playing around with the idea of substituting Rowan Wool Cotton with this instead. What do you think?

In other news, my camera is broken!!! So there will not be any progress pics, actually pics of any kind, for the next few weeks. I am still debating over whether I should just get a new digital camera to replace my 4 yrs old Canon IXUS S400 or send it in for repair. Maybe I will just bring it in and see what's the damage going to be to my bank account.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

My camera also on repair for a month :( so I know how you feel.

16 October, 2006 05:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. I'm looking forward to your Bea progress, it's a great looking top. It'll be fun to see your silk top, too. Hope you get a new camera soon, or a repair.

16 October, 2006 12:32  
Blogger 安淋 - Kessa said...

Your camera has served you well.. 4 yrs.. I hope mine lasts that long too. :)

19 October, 2006 10:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home