/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, July 23, 2007

...

It's unbelievable how fast time just goes by. It's been a month since my last posting but it doesn't feel that long for me.

I have been kept busy. First I was on a business trip. Then the weather was too hot for knitting. Hehe. And then it was my birthday! Finally, I was stuck at home reading Harry Potter and having a Chinese drama marathon over the recent weekends!

I haven't done much knitting. I am on the 11th repeat for FBS and I am almost done with one side of Orangina. I have seamed Beau together, now I just need to pick up stitches for the collar. FO pics for it will probably have to wait till September as this is a birthday present and the birthday is at the end of Aug. Therefore, that means I can't take any modelling pics till then.

Oh and one last point, I am finally on Ravelry! It was a loooonng wait.... I applied somewhere at the beginning of May and I only got the invitation about 1 week ago. But it was totally worth it! Look for me at bee17779! Yes yes, I lack any creativity and imagination, using bee17779 for everything. There is just too many online accounts and I prefer to keep everything simple so I can remember it. =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! don't you LOVE ravelry?? i don't have enough time to load up all my pics/projects yet, but so far it looks really really addicting. =)

23 July, 2007 15:35  
Blogger Carin said...

Hi Jade! Yes, it's been a while, I'm sure it's very busy going on a business trip. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Still looking forward to seeing the Beau sweater.

25 July, 2007 08:47  
Blogger lomester said...

love that you are on ravelry! I am glad you found me there.

30 July, 2007 15:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home