/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's CNY

It's been a while since I last blogged. I have been really busy since 2008 started. I took a more intensive German course and is attending classes almost every evening from Mon to Thurs for 2 hrs. Tired as that is, I can feel that my German is improving by leaps and bound.

I just visited Loop in London and bought some really beautiful yarns. However, no pics to show for now. Hopefully I will get around to taking some pics for the blog soon!

Finally, it's Chinese New Year! So 新年快乐!! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jade, I want to see those purchases!!!!! I had a vested interest in getting you there! LOL

06 February, 2008 22:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese new year Jade! Good luck with the studying, can't wait to see the new stuff you bought!

07 February, 2008 15:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home