/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, September 01, 2008

Destashment

The old must go in order for the new to come. Although that's not really true for the reason of my destashment.

I am officially unpacked since March this year. As the unpacking process was underway, I identified some lovely yarns that I would never used. Most of them are just because the colorway are not really suitable for me. So my loss is your gain hopefully.

All prices are not inclusive of shipping. All yarns are kept in Ziploc bag and I do not have any pets at home.

8 skeins of Artyarn Supermerino

details: color 124, 8 skeins, all from the same dyelot, No dyelot nr, 2 skeins wound
USD$60/EUR40 or best offer


6 skeins of Cascade 220


details: color Amethyst 7810, 6 skeins, dyelot 5659
USD$24/EUR16 or best offer
SOLD


8 balls of Rowan Linen Drape - Discontinued

Details: color Petal 842, 8 skeins, lot 3D1
USD$50/EUR34



5 skeins of Tahki cotton classic

Details: color 3486, 5 skeins, lot 638
USD$20/EUR13.50 or best offer


2 balls of Katia Bremen Dos

Details: color 36, 4skeins, lot 34565
USD$8/EUR5.5 or best offer


10 skeins of Noro Cash Iroha

Details: color 79, 10 skeins, lot 0
USD$60/EUR40
SOLD


2 skeins of Manos del urugauy

Details: color 62, 2 skeins, both skeins wound up
USD$18/EUR12


Knitting needles
Clover straight 13", US3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15
Clover 20" US11
Bryspun straight US17
Crystal Palace Bamboo Needles straight 12" US10

All needles are in brand new condition.

USD$2.5/EUR1.5 per pair
Best offer(only when buying more than 5)



Shipping & Handling
I will ship worldwide and fyi I am living in Germany.

I will be in the US from 19 September till 28 September. In case of US buyer, if you don't mind waiting, I can ship locally once I am there.

Shipping cost will be charged as per cost. Please use Deutsche Post or USPS(for US buyers only) for shipping estimation. In my email confirmation, I will inform you of the shipping costs.


Interested buyers, please email me at bee17779(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Oh, you sold the Cash Iroha? That's a nice color for you. But like you said, gotta make room for new stuff.

Munich was wonderful! You live in a beautiful city! I really enjoyed visiting Germany. Talk to you later.

24 September, 2008 20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home