/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Busy Weekends

If you had been following my blog, you would have noticed that I had a busy Halloween weekends. The recent weekends was no exception. We received free tickets to catch a college football game at the Naval Academy in Annapolis.

Here we have the Naval Academy Midshipmen warming up on the left and the Tulane Green waves on the right:
The pre-game show was fantastic. First up, we had the usual Midshipmen march.
Followed by the parachuter.


There were jets too but I wasn't fast enough to get any shots of it.
Check out my photos album for more pics of the pre-game show.

And on Sunday, we went to Shenandoah National Parks for the gorgeous fall color.

Isn't this simply gorgeous?
And here are some more:
And on the way home, the sunset was so gorgeous that I attempted to take a picture of it from the car. It came out pretty good.
Check out all my photos of Shenandoah Valley Fall 2005 at Multiply.com!

About knitting, I am half done with the bottom of my Bella Paquita. I can't wait to finish it soon and post another FO here. Besides that, I had also started on Salina. However, even after reducing the whole design by an inch front and back, it's still too big for me! So I had to frog what I had knitted and plot out the whole schematics. Now, I am just worried that it will end up too small, that will be terrible too. Keeping my fingers crossed that this won't be the case. Will see what happened when I am done with the back panel.

And finally, I got my yarn for Knitty's Clapotis. Isn't this absolutely lovely?
It's Lorna Laces Shepherd in Black purl. It's a different gauge from Lamb and Lion but it's for a scarf so I don't think it matters that much.

2 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Fantastic pictures! I'm not much of a football fan, but I'll bet even I would enjoy a Navy football game.

09 November, 2005 10:42  
Blogger Marji said...

great fall pics, and love that Lornas Laces - the colorway is gorgeous.

09 November, 2005 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home