/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Belated Merry Christmas!

Whew, I managed to finish all my Christmas Knits right on time. In fact, I finished the last of my Christmas knit gifts on the way up to New Jersey on Christmas eve. The details of the knits will be uploaded next.

Besides knit, I also made some beaded earrings. Yup, beading is my next love after knitting. Maybe one day I will make more of this to sell on eBay. What do you think? Will you buy my beaded earrings?










And guess what came in the mail today? 2 packages of yarn!!!


Go on, hover your mouse over the pic to see what's in the 2 packages. That's right, my yarn from Westminster is here! I only manage to get a pack of Rowan Calmer in Peacock, a packet of Rowan All Seasons Cotton in Peaches and Jaeger Trinity in Hibiscus. The other box is 10 skeins of Karabella Aurora 8 in a very light blue. I absolutely love this yarn so I put in a bid for it when I see it on clearance on eBay.

Finally, a very belated Merry Christmas. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the earrings you made esp the first one... they are all so lovely made....

28 December, 2005 01:22  
Blogger goodkarma said...

Wow, what a great yarn haul! You've got some fabulous projects lined up. And your earrings are lovely. My favorite pair is #3, the ones on the bottom with pearls under dark red? beads.

28 December, 2005 02:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job finishing the scarves. And your yarn has arrived! I'm most likely using trinity for the aran sweater too.

28 December, 2005 10:48  
Blogger Felicity said...

Good luck with your beading - I'm sure you'll manage to find a market on ebay.
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)
http://beadinginfo.blogspot.com

01 January, 2006 20:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earrings are gorgeous! You really have a sense of design. The pinkish coral ones and the ones with the bluish gray beads are my favorites.

28 January, 2006 09:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home