/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lace Knitting

So my friend is getting married next year. I am thinking to make her a delicate lace shawl to go with whatever dress she is going to wear. I am very into lace knitting right now after only knitting a few rows of butterfly. =P Well, that's not all. I am also very inspired and impressed with how beautiful lace knits can be due to Eunny! Check out her blog and you will know what I mean. So I am doing some research now for lace shawl pattern and I stumble upon this website. It's a Lace Shawl KAL and most of their pattern source are also provided. I like that I can see the finished objects and where I can find the pattern. I am actually looking forward very much to knit up a lace shawl.

My japanese craze continues and it has now expanded to include fabrics as well. ;-) I came upon this website selling all sort of japanese fabrics. I love it. I am thinking of getting some to make a knitting needle case for myself. Yes, I have a sewing machine. It was my Christmas present from G last year and I can tell you, I had only use it once so far to make pillowcases for my nephew, James. I am terrible I know. I thought to sell my sewing machine away since it's not cheap (It's a Pfaff!) and I am not using it as much as I should. But you know how prices plunges for pre-owned machinary. So I am keeping it and trying to think of projects to sew! A couple of yards of pretty fabrics is probably the motivation I need! Hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Pretty lace! I'm just adding blogs to the SP7 participant list. Welcome and happy holidays! Erin

22 December, 2005 11:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home