/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ravenclaw Scarf (from HP Goblet Of Fire: Cho's Scarf)

Pattern: Prisoner Of Azkaban Scarf
Source: atypically.knit
Yarn: 2.5 skeins of Unger Utopia in Dark Navy and 0.5 skein of Caron Simple Soft in Grey Heather
Yarn Source: Michaels and eBay
Needle: US8 11" circular
Length: 6~7ft
Made for: G's Sis's Christmas present

Very mindless knit. Basically I just keep knitting this in the round. The only excitement is when I get to switch yarn to create the stripe. I chose acrylic yarn because I know it would be machine washable. By the way, anybody knows what it means by Premium Acrylic. I thought acrylic is acrylic. I didn't know they come in grade. My FSIL loved it. She used it right after she got it. Yeah, she gotten work even though it's Christmas cos she worked at the church. I am so glad that she loves this cos the scarf I made her last year was so scratchy that she didn't use it at all. Well, that was my second attempt at knitting and so I didn't chose the right yarn. I am glad things turned out well this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Yay! You finished the longest scarf.... thank goodness for the stripes, eh? I'm so glad your FSIL liked it. Now she can fake a Scottish accent and pretend to be Cho. :)

28 December, 2005 12:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home