/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring/Summer 2006

It's time to update my to-knit list with Spring just around the corner. Besides the one listed below, I am sure I have a lot more other unplanned-for projects. Like I know there will be some lace knitting. I am just not sure yet what pattern to knit.

Here are the project details starting from the top-left corner and going in a clockwise direction:
Garnstudio's Cardigan
Pattern: Cardigan in “art knitting”
Source: Garnstudio
Yarn: Undecided

Short Sleeved Ribbed Sweater
Pattern: Short Sleeved Ribbed Sweater
Source: Rowan Member's Free Pattern
Yarn: Rowan Linen Drape, Petal

Orangina
Pattern: Orangina
Source: Glampyre Knits
Yarn: Rowan RYC Cashsoft 4 ply, Rose Lake

Lacy Kerchief Scarf
Pattern: Lacy Kerchief Scarf
Source: Interweave Knits Summer 2005
Yarn: Garnstudio Muskat, Pink

Picovoli - Completed!
Details can be found here.

Hourglass Pullover
Pattern: Hourglass Pullover
Source: Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Noro Cash Iroha #79

Tempting II
Pattern: Tempting II
Source: Knitty
Yarn: Rowan Calmer, Joy

Aran Tee
Pattern: Aran Tee
Source: Vogue Knitting Holiday 2005
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8, Light Blue

So is there any projects that I am planning to knit that you are too? If so, maybe we can do it together to motivate each other!

9 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Wow, that's quite a list! And then, imagine, what will happen when all the new spring and summer magazines come out? Ha ha ha! :) I love the choices you've made. I still want to make the circle cardi... I'll let you know if I ever find the perfect yarn.

08 March, 2006 21:22  
Blogger Carin said...

It'll be fun to knit Hourglass, can't wait to see yours, I love the color you bought.

08 March, 2006 21:37  
Blogger Ruth said...

i've knit up the lacy kerchief while on a road trip. i love the lacy edge, and when i wear it, i get ALOT of compliments on it.

i'm also considering the hourglass sweater too (for sometime in the fall) - i hear so much good things about that project, and it's very flattering for so many body types as well.

08 March, 2006 23:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, all the projects you chose are so lovely!
I'm actually going for the Tempting II sweater, it's such a beautiful little thing, isn't it? Before that, unfortunately I'll be having a bunch more struggles with my sweater from hell and then translate the Tempting II pattern into German for me - but perhaps you'll start it before I do and could give me some tips and hints then? :)

09 March, 2006 02:31  
Blogger Marji said...

at least several of those are on my list-to-knit this spring.
I'm seriously considering 3 diff Garnstudio patterns, - will make the alpaca one that I nominated for the Sexy KAL, and would really like to make the one you proposed. Orangina is also on my list. As is tempting II - love that off-the-shoulder neckline.

09 March, 2006 16:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the Orangina choice! I'm thinking of knitting it too, but that will be after I've decided on the yarn. =)

P.S typo.. it should be "..from the top-left corner.."

10 March, 2006 01:23  
Blogger iSeL said...

Love your choices!

There are 4 things on your list that I want to knit too: Orangina, Picovoli, Short Sleeved Ribbed Sweater, and the Hourglass.

Tough decision...they're all so pretty. Orangina is first on my list.

10 March, 2006 09:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look like some fun patterns you picked out!
I am new to your blog and just wanted to say hi and that it was fun looking around.

11 March, 2006 03:03  
Blogger Liz K. said...

How weird. This is my first visit to your blog and almost every pattern you listed is in my queue. I am actually doing a little shopping for some of it today! I am definitely making Orangina, Picovoli, and considering the lacy kerchief scarf. Hourglass is in there somewhere too, but may wait until fall, and the aran tee has been floating around back there too. Suffice it to say, I'll be a regular reader from now on!

11 March, 2006 08:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home