/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Friday, February 24, 2006

Latest Knitting Olympics Update


By popular demand, here is a pic of Madil in its current state. It's kind of hard to take a good picture of it since it's long.

2 more repeats and the border lace left. I know I will be able to finish it in time. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, I will be up in NY over the weekends so I am not sure how I am going to block it in time and upload the pic.

Oh well, if I don't get the gold medal, I don't get it. No big deal cos for me the purpose of joining the KO is to force myself to finish this in time for my friend's wedding. If not for the KO, I am probably only halfway done. There had been several occasions in the past 2 weeks where I just want to laze and watch TV instead of knit. But the idea of failing this challenge is too much to bear and so I knit on. Whew, there should be more of such time-limited KAL for me to participate in. Then I would have more FOs to show. Hahaha, I am insane.

Talking about FO, I anticipate a few FOs entry next week. After Madil will be butterfly cos everything is done for it except for the picot edgings. Then Klaralund cos there is only one sleeve left to knit. Woohoo! So stay tuned!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely -- looking forward to seeing the finished outcome!

24 February, 2006 11:21  
Blogger Ruth said...

wow, it's gorgeous! and good job on getting yourself to finish it!

24 February, 2006 14:23  
Blogger Carin said...

The lace is so pretty, I love it!

24 February, 2006 15:30  
Blogger auntyk said...

Beautiful! Have fun in NYC. Find some good knit shops!

24 February, 2006 19:59  
Blogger Moxie said...

wow, that's very pretty! good job! :)

26 February, 2006 11:16  
Blogger Marji said...

gorgeous,
and you know, so long as you finish it, it doesn't matter if you get pics up in time. You still get GOLD.
It is beautiful.

26 February, 2006 18:33  
Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

Gorgeous! How I love Madli... yours is so pretty in that colour. Looking forward to the FO shots, whenever they come!

Maybe we could start a "get your act together" knitalong for other like-minded loonies? My natural state is completely disorganised, but so far this year I've been sticking to only one or two projects at a time. Last few days I've been aimless. I need somebody to kick my arse into gear.

26 February, 2006 22:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home