/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Friday, May 12, 2006

Greetings from Munich

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last posted. I arrived in Munich on Tuesday morning and had suffered from jet lag because I couldn't sleep on the plane. I have finally recovered though.

Those few days were really tough. I missed home so much. Home had taken on a new meaning for me nowadays. No longer does it conjure up Singapore when I do think about home. At least not while I am here in Munich. So what's home? Home is wherever G is. I miss him so much! I am already counting down to the day that I will be flying back to Reston, Virginia. I guess I have grown really used to seeing him everyday at the end of the workday!

It's getting better though. I still miss him of course but I don't feel as terrible as I feel on Tuesday. Oh, I might be going to Berlin at the end of May as there is a 4 day weekends here. Some Catholic holiday. I am not a Catholic so I don't know what it is.

I have moved into the hotel apartment after staying at the hotel for 2 days. I might have to move again. It's a long story that I will leave for the next post.

Be prepared for a very word intensive blog for the next few weeks as I only have dial-up access. I am going to check with the hotel for a better connection but my colleague who is staying at the same hotel as me told me there is none.

Ok, I will end here for now. It's almost 1am here. Time for bed.

P.S: If you are interested in the laceweight cashmere that I had bought, here's the info. It's from Hunt Valley Cashmere and the owner name is Lynn Beattie. You can contact her at (410) 527-0262. Do a search for Hunt Valley Cashmere and you will see some sample project using her yarns. There are also some online shops that are selling her yarn as a kit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it to Munich safely. We missed you on Monday but apparently you had to get on the plane to leave. I hope that you are settling in -- I know it is hard to leave someone behind.

12 May, 2006 20:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long will you be gone? i know it must be hard to leave but enjoy yourself in munich! they may have lot of cute yarns.

take care!

13 May, 2006 08:15  
Blogger iSeL said...

Don't worry, June is just around the corner. :D

In the meantime, enjoy Munich and find out where the yarn stores are.

15 May, 2006 06:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home