/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Crappy blogger

Something crappy is happening. As much as I try, I just can't seem to upload any photos on blogger.

Nope, my camera is still not fixed. I am procrastinating. I should have sent it in to BestBuy or CircuitCity and see if they do repair for this kind of stuffs but I had been lazy. I improvised and took pics using my webcam. The pictures are not too great of course but still see-able. Oh well, and now blogger is not cooperating, so next time then. I will show you what has been keeping me excited recently.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments that you had left. I am sorry, I am just way too lazy to do any emails reply. I will get back to you soon, I promise. =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz K. said...

Don't worry. We're patient readers and we'll wait!

01 November, 2006 08:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, sometimes blogger is annoying. You'll get stuff done when you're up to it, no rush. Can't wait to hear your exciting news!

01 November, 2006 10:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home