/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Namecard

Not bad, a few free hours in the office and here is what I came up with for my beaded jewelry online shop. The blurbs are courtesy of my FSIL. I like what she came up with! I think I am going to incorporate both the blurb and the font used for my shop banner as well. I should be able to get cracking on that once the knitting olympics is over.

I like both card design so I will probably use both and just give them out randomly. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

very cute!!

22 February, 2006 15:07  
Blogger Pixiepurls said...

very cute, one note... the first one makes it sound like someone handmade you cause your a handmade designer!

22 February, 2006 16:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like the second one best.

22 February, 2006 16:33  
Blogger Carin said...

I like the font on the left more, it's pretty!

22 February, 2006 17:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home