/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Monday, February 13, 2006

Look at what I got!

LOOK AT



WHAT MY SECRET PAL



GOT ME!



Thank you, thank you! I love it. I love the whole Bee Theme stationary! And the Arizona magnet! How did you know I collect fridge magnet? Sort of. Hehe. It's on my fridge right now. And that skein of black merino lace! I love it! I will be making a shawl out of it. That is if I don't get sick of lace knitting when I am done with Madil's Shawl. I doubt so though. Hehe.

Ok, gotta get back to my Madil's Shawl. Didn't hit target yet tonight cos I was out on a knitting club meeting. Will post more tomorrow. Just wanted to pop by to post what I just got from my lovely pal. Her package made me so ashamed of what I gave to my pal.

Note to self: Must send a better and more thoughtful package to my secret spoilee next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you like your first box of surprises! Wait until you see what is coming next.

And don't be ashamed of a gift. No matter how big or how little it still came from the heart.

I can't believe how fast it got there!

~SP

14 February, 2006 09:40  
Blogger Carin said...

Cute stationary, can't wait to see more of Madil.

14 February, 2006 17:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home