/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another gorgeous sweater!

If you have no wish to lay your eyes on another gorgeous pattern and therefore add it to your ever-growing list of to-knits and therefore buy more yarns, STOP reading further now! =P

Check out this Alexander McQueen knockoff design that I stumbled upon on Craftster! Absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much that I just have to purchase the pattern immediately. Hehe. But I will probably only get around to making this around autumn. I think I know what yarn I want to use already. The original design can be found here but I prefer hers so much more! So if you had fell in love with it as much as I did, click here to find instructions on how to purchase the pattern.

1 Comments:

Blogger iSeL said...

You always pick projects that I like.
Saturday was fun! Too bad you're abandoning us. :(

16 April, 2006 20:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home