/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Who am I?

I saw this over at Rachel's blog and being the big Jane Austen fan that I am, I can't resist checking this out.

You scored as Marianne Dashwood. Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved).

Emma Woodhouse


66%

Elizabeth Bennet


66%

Marianne Dashwood


66%

Elinor Dashwood


63%

Charlotte Lucas


63%

Lady Catherine


56%

Jane Bennet


56%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa Vain said...

I like Marrianne. Though every result I've heard to this quiz is the same top three in different orders. In my opinion, these are the best character anyway. I love Persuasion, but I wouldn't want to to be Amanda, you know. :)

05 April, 2006 12:06  
Blogger Vanessa Vain said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

05 April, 2006 12:07  
Blogger Heather said...

Big surprise, I'm Elinor. I love the book and the movie. I bet I've watched it 20 times - and still cry at the end.

05 April, 2006 12:33  
Blogger Ruth said...

i ended up being elizabeth bennet first, with being jane bennet a close second. jane austen is so fun =)

05 April, 2006 13:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home