/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stash Sale

I am destashing some of my yarns. Please check them out and let me know if you are interested.

All prices quoted are inclusive of S&H (within US only). Yarns are stored in a pet-free and smoke-free apartment.
Shipping will be via USPS Priority.
To purchase, email me the following and I will send you a Paypal invoice:
  • the item you are interested in and
  • your Paypal email
  • free service of winding the skein of yarn into a center pull ball

1 lb cone of some acrylic yarn I got on eBay in the color Rose Denim (similar to Lion's Brand homespun but not as soft)
$14 for whole cone [Buy]

2 balls of Rowan Chunky Print in Pit
Bulky weight, 100% Wool, 11sts by 14rows per 4 inch, 109yds/100g per ball, same dyelot
$15 [Buy]

ETA:
Hi Jennifer,
I can't find your email address anywhere so I will try to answer your question here. It's a dark chocolate brown. The photo actually shows the color pretty accurately. At least it does on my PC. The photo at knitrowan.com is actually inaccurate for this color. It's much darker than that photo. Yarndex shade card also has a pretty accurate photo.

Thank you for looking and I hope this is what you are looking for. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

could you describe this color of the chunky print to me?

22 April, 2006 00:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home