/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Just for fun

Want to know your past life? Check out this interesting website. How true? Nobody will know but it's fun! Here's what I got.

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Do you remember now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it out and its quite interesting.. Incidentally they think I'm a guy in m past life too. Hehe.. the Somewhat Cowl is looking good. I'm still dragging my feet about making one because I'm not too crazy about the cowl design turns out.

30 April, 2006 11:41  
Blogger kienjean said...

I always come by here and have a look, you're truly obsess about knitting. However, it is good! So nice especially I saw what you sew for your sis...

How's life? everything fine? I'm glad to hear that you have a great opportunity to further expose yourself well in Germany. I'm very proud of you.

Tomorrow I'm about to return my wireless internet subscription and just come by and have a last look before my next visit which is do not know when will be...

I didn't see my blog on your list, perhaps you are not free. However, it does not matter.

All the best in whatever you undertake. Take care ;)

01 May, 2006 10:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home