/** --Progress Bar-- **/

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sales sales sales

Here I am trying to get rid of some of my stash so that I have lesser yarn and therefore lesser guilt. But how's one suppose to behave when there is sales everywhere!

First up, WEBS is having a sale to celebrate their anniversary!

Next thing you know, I was informed that Bo Peep's Wool Shop is having a crazy 35% sales from 20th-30th April because their shop is being remodeled! Thank you very much Lois for informing me this!!!

Finally, while reading Jac's blog, I learnt that Kim Hargreaves is having a free worldwide shipping promotion to celebrate her birthday! Seriously, how can I practise any self control when I am being tempted every way I turn!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

i don't think webs sales are thayt impressive. I like Cucumber patch and jannett's rare yarns, on ebay. Much better sales.

Rowan wool cooton for $4 a ball and $6 a ball, all the time :)

20 April, 2006 08:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The internet is a bad, bad place to exercise any kind of self control. Hence I am now Amazon's indentured servant. Damn you, One Click Shopping!!

20 April, 2006 09:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Just when knitters are in the destashing groove, the shops start having sales all over the place. Stash gets bigger despite some destashing.. And the scariest thing is that its actually enjoyable...

20 April, 2006 10:36  
Blogger Birdsong said...

It does seem like temptation is everywhere! Now, why did I put that Destash button on my blog sidebar, just to tempt myself?

20 April, 2006 15:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was fine until I got to the KH free shipping bit. So tempted! ;-)

21 April, 2006 21:25  
Blogger iSeL said...

Don't do it!!

24 April, 2006 23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home